Sky Harbor POA

Frequently Asked Questions

Here you will find answers to many frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.

1. When are the annual dues due?
  August 1st every year. If you have not received an invoice by that date, please email Invoices are emailed out prior to the due date with a link to make payment on line. Any payments made by mail are to be mailed to:
Sky Harbor POA
c/o Millstone & Weir, Inc.
P.O. Box 4897
Sevierville, TN 37864
Make check payable to Sky Harbor POA. Please write your lot number and address on your check for proper credit.
2. What are the dues used for?
  The majority of the dues are used for road paving, maintenance, repair, and safety. Other items covered by dues are electric street lights, street signs, mowing of the grass along the roadways, and snow removal. There are 35 miles of roads to maintain within the Sky Harbor Resort.
3. Are there any meetings for the property owners to attend?
  The annual meeting of Sky Harbor Property Owners Association is held the second Saturday of August. It is at this annual meeting that the Board Members are elected. Meeting information is announced after the May Board Meeting.
4. Who takes care of the roads?
  The roads are taken care of by the association. They are not public roads.
5. Where is Sky Harbor Lodge?

Sky Harbor Lodge is located at 1218 Poplar Lane. it is owned by the Property Owners Association, but leased out to Auntie Belham's Cabin Rentals. This provides added income to the POA. Anyone interested in renting the Sky Harbor Lodge can inquire through Auntie Belham's. The annual meeting is held at the Lodge and open to all residents and their guests on that day.

Junior Webb ParkJunior Webb Park is located behind the Lodge and can be used by property owners and their guests. There are no public facilities in this area..


6. Where can we obtain security lighting for our property?
  Security lights can be obtained through Sevier County Electric. There is a nominal fee for these telephone pole lights. This fee will be added to your electric bill monthly. Rates vary according to your location to a telephone pole, so you need to call the electric company for more details.
7. Which cable vision provider services Sky Harbor?
707 W. Main St.
Sevierville, TN 37862
8. Where can I dump my household garbage?

9. How should owners and their guests prepare for winter weather?
  • Stay tuned to local news and Sky Harbor Info and Alerts Facebook Group.
  • Be prepared with extra food and water in the event that the roads are not passable.
  • KEEP ROADS CLEAR UNTIL TRAVEL IS SAFE. Wrecked and abandoned vehhicles delay the clearing of roads. Tow trucks will clear the main roads before clearing mountain roads.
  • 4 Wheel Drive and All Wheel Drive vehicles are recommended and necessary for some roads.
  • If you do not have experience driving in winter weather, mountain roads can be especially hazardous.
  • Kings Branch Road and Manis Hollow Road are not owned or maintained by Sky Harbor.


Home       FAQ's       Documents       Contact Us